The Pantheon of the Sands is the second largest religion on the continent. Each deity in the pantheon has their own prophet who leads the deity's flock. The Prophets follow the Grand Seer.
The Seer watches over the Pantheon's main temple, the Temple of the Dunes.
The Sarranids believe their deities live in the world and out of it. They can take mortal form and are known for meddling in the lives of their believers.
House el-Sarranid, ruling family of the Sultanate, are supposed descendants of the the goddess Belle.
Gods and Goddesses Edit
- Aristides - King of the Gods, patron of duty, enlightenment, and justness
- Augustina - Queen of the Gods, Goddess of marriage and family
- Tidris - God of the seas, land, and sky
- Estacia - Goddess of fertility, agriculture, nature, and the seasons
- Kranos - God of wisdom, reason, and intelligent activity
- Ravella - Goddess of light, prophecy, inspiration, art, and medicine
- Maris - Goddess of the war, violence, and bloodshed, twin of Belle
- Belle - Goddess of love, beauty, and desire, twin of Maris
- Meetra - Goddess of the hunt, archery, and the moon
- Andis - God of fire and forge
- Mercius - God of commerce, neutrality, and profit
- Etra - Goddess of thieves, mischief, and shadow
- Hester - God of home and hearth
- Spero - God of debauchery, wine, and travel
- Hadriana - Goddess of death and the underworld
- Radion - God of heroes and champions